Game played on GSD NES clone

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mikasa_es_su_cassa

Game played on GSD NES clone

Post by Mikasa_es_su_cassa »

Platform: I played it on some kind of Sega, it looked like computer keyboard but had a place for cassett

Genre:Adventure

Estimated year of release: <2002

Graphics/art style: It's a 2D game. Perspective is the same as in Mario. Player can move left, right, jump and shoot. Background have details depending of the level (trees or sky or something else). Surfaces on which player can stand have visible third dimension even though you camt move in 3d. Also they're not floating in space. For example, if the theme of level is rain forest, most of the blocks are going from the earth.

Notable characters: Player is a boy viewed from profile. He's wearing blue clothes and blue hamlet. He can shoot one small yellow ball but when he touches an enemy or is hit by enemy he becames green and then he can shoot two of these balls. If he's hit again he becames yellow and starts to shoot football and if it happens again he would became pink and he would shoot two footballs. Smaller enemies are various, some can't move and only shoot in front of them. There were also clowns who where jumping from one side to another while juggling. Final bosses were on the end of each tipe of levels. First final boss is big injun head viewed from profile and it is floating in one place. He attacks with black balls that falls from bootom of the head and roll to the player. Second final boss was monkey.

Notable gameplay mechanics: Player usually goes from left to right. First thing that he reach are some kind of outdoor stairs and on each step is one enemy that fire ball that goes right in front of them. Player is walking on blocks or jumping from one to other block depending of type of level. In rain forest is more blocks and in one part he must climb a tree by jumping from one platform to another and there also different tipes of enemies floating or standing on platform.

Other details: Game begins with red curtains raising and a girl walking from left to right. When she cames to the center of screen a dramatic music starts playing and from earth is raising a big hand that catches girl and than gets back to earth with girl.

Game is not Toki nor Megaman.

I'm sorry for bad English and sloppy description, I tried my best. I played this game in my childhood and was never able to beat it and now I'm searching for it. I hope you can help me �
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Do any of these sega consoles look familiar?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... e_consoles

Or maybe something like an Amstrad cpc or later zx spectrum?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amstrad_CPC
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum

Finding the platform might help.
Mikasa_es_su_cassa

Post by Mikasa_es_su_cassa »