Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t forever and ever! Amen.

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t forever and ever! Amen.

Post by legaloneforever »

I owe credit to my two parents for sending me to school for programming. I owe my two sisters credit for graduating first! I owe my friends credit for helping me out when I had need of some small help. You know sometimes you are paying your rent and you are off my $100 but are paying everything in your account. It is that little help that goes a long way. This is just an example of grace.

Well I have been told that I maxed out of my programming abilities. You know it has all been done they say. According to one prayer the world will always repeat in a cycle. Just like in psychology they say you are a baby then a young adult then a grandma then the kid repeats the cycle!

So if this is one life to live and my kids repeat the stages of growth of human and development that I go through then I better make it a good life.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7t6dmkf ... 0421224733

I have worked very hard on this project. Both my parents do not allow me to sell them; they say to just get the executables out for the kids to play with. Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t! I have spent hard hours like all the other people. I have given much of my source codes out until just recently. However now my parents says they do not know if they can still get enough to make a living.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1le0ybhv40866/God_0_AD

Here is the complete sub directories of my working folders to date:
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hjcwi09brrdmv/allmykid

Here is the full complete how-to of making my INTRO. In other words, it is the source code and the executables and all the files needed. Please know I am on welfare and need to make a living. Any donations are welcome; Thank you! You can look me up if you look hard enough. Thanks again!!!!!! :love:
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you J E S U S! [forever and ever glean]

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/g5vp83c ... hehe_JESUS

Thank you to Bryan D. Utter from the copyright office for making a consideration to copyright my Split.c and Desplit.c program! This is a little demo for all of you people. It is best to download the Windows executable since it sets up DOSBox to max speed.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Jesus Christ!hehe

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1le0ybhv40866/God_0_AD

Here is my main folder. It has most of my source codes and 8086 softwares, but there are a few Windows exploits using DOSBox 0.74. My latest INTRO was designed to be a single standalone file with all the hard coding done. I do not know if it would be possible to compile a file greater than 100 kb or so however I will keep working on it to find out.

It has been 5 years that I have been making demo for the DOS scene. I hope to continue making demo at least for the rest of my life if the LORD willing.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t! Back when at 9 years old these old timers would produce demos that are out of this world. Through my two parents sending me through school today end up being a demo producer myself these days. The work is not in the coding anymore. It is like going to school and learning about the systems. Once you get the degree you get paid for doing something for someone else. The hardest part for me is not seeing any income for the work. Five minutes of demo would take months even years to make. It take months to make the draft that is out. To hone it may take years possibly for a quality show.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

If you want to program get yourself a good book like Borland Turbo C 2.0 professional edition! It is great even for graphics. The books packaged in the costly or whatnot box tells you everything you need to create even 3D graphics. But you need addition training like Calculus! A good guide like myself would help tremendously. But you know that no one is interested in me when they see gurus that program games like Xargon! Go figure. You have a small mom and pop programmer like myself and you go for the big league boys like Xargon game producer and main programmer. Oh well better get back to making INTROs my forte.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Here is my demo update for the daily. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/701lqda5akl22/DOSGAMES It is the latest for DOSGAMES. There is a section for Windows too in addition to DOS. The April 30 folder contains a thank you to DOSGAMES for posting. On the thank you page I could not fit everyone in so the INTRO just says "Thank you!" It is a specific thank you to all those who have done some positive in my life.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

The INTRO was created with a standalone model in mind. All the work has been hardcoded in Borland C Plus Plus 2.0! Assembly language was used for speed. Algebra was the highest math used to create some of the affects. It took ten years of programming to reach this level of programming. The source code that is included is the full source. It is very sloppily put together however most of my time was focused on generating effects than neetness. A subtle "Thank you!" to everyone was included for all the help in getting this software out. The main portion of the coding was done all independently by me. The exception was where the basic coding comes from for the joystick controls (ie Quadko) and the VGA high definition 256 color graphics (ie Microsoft and David Brackeen). Knowledge of programming comes from Commodore 64 and the mainframe at Lehigh County Community College (in Schecksville Pennsylvania); The C64 programming was from while the independent part was from my mom. Allen Pilgrim provided the idea for the double buffering. WinRAR 3.93 and DOSBox 0.74 was used together to exploit the Windows activation. DOSGAMES bulletin board was my main entry point into the DOS arena.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

INTRO

My dad Nguyen Binh Thuy is long gone from my presence unfortunately. My mom Huong Thi Vu stays with me. My sister Nguyen Khoa Thi is married and away. My sister Nguyen Khoa Thuyen is married and away too. Both have kids of their own. For me this is my first substantial INTRO in the DOS market. In my spare time my hobby is just to code in DOS! No kids bug yet. However one lady friend is here for the time being.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well I am feeling down right now so I am going to do what makes me happy.

I am going back to the way it used to be.

When I first started I had a mission.

That was to show Jesus Christ is undefeatable and the best!

When the years have passed much has advanced but my INTROs remained dominant.

Most showed creativity and zest#

I had a full life then.

Today I am going to start programming with creativity and zest again.

In the times to be you be the ones who knows who went before you!

Just like the master demo writers of old for the Commodore 64 after that is me.

Now it is your turn.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

In honour of my mom Huong Thi Vu my bless and remaining parent.

While she is alive all I do is to remember her so that when she passes to Heaven I do not regret!

Today I made homemade rice soup just like grandma made!

It is my turn to be the grown up of the house while my mom rests.

My mom has been letting the house get dirty.

She is tired out taking care of the grandkids.

She goes all days and takes care of business to be home at a dirty house.

I took the first step in growing up and cleaned up the entire kitchen.

The clothes were dirty and the foot cloths were months old and causing bacteria build up.

So I just put it in the washer to wash right away!

Now the washer is working#

The trash has been taken out.

The stale water has been dumped.

My mother is sick right now and I need to be the stay at home boy who cares for his mother.

Thank you Jesus Christ you give me the grace!

Amen.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well now for more work to be finish.

Talk to ya'll later.

The golden boy who is trying to get a four year degree in Computer Science!

Thank you Jesus Christ for years of zest and creativity left to take care of my business#

Amen.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

If you are worry about viruses please feel free to download my entire source codes and analyze for complete verification of clean before you compile it. You can compile my C source codes in Borland Turbo C 2.01 or my CPP source codes in Borland C Plus Plus 2.0. Thank you!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

All source codes courtesy of my parents who raises me to produce all the works. There are some credits besides me and my families worth repeating. Please see the credits below.

J E S U S (for all my strengths in life)
Huong Thi Thuyen Vu (my mom who is the last of my parents... I will always love you!)
Nguyen Binh Thuy (my dad who gave me my start through school; Thank you dad#)
Nguyen Khoa Thuyen (my youngest sibling sister you should have married....)
Nguyen Khoa Thi (my middle sister sibling always my closest friend)
Ho Thi Nga (hope to see our kids one day)
Ho Thi Tuyet (love you honey! ;)

Quadko (I still have your gamepad and remember your USB chips with all the games)
David Brackeen (everytime you see high definition gfx you helped)
Microsoft (any bitmaps used is through your format)
PSEUDOCODER (I will always remember you)
Allen Sir Pilgrim (take care of your son)
Jorris (glad to see)
DOSGAMES and the gangs (you inspire me)

all the DOS networks from VOGONS to Abandonia and VetusWare; no hard feelings!

J E S U S!