PC open world car game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
nsuto

PC open world car game

Post by nsuto »

I used to play a game on the computer that was an open world car game. Not necessarily a racing game from what I can remember. I played this probably in the early 2000's. What I do remember is that it was open world: included an ocean (could drive underwater), docks with boats, and a lot of open space with mountains and plains. I would really appreciate if someone could identify the name of this game for me. Thanks!
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

No idea really - it sounds like a James Bond car, but the only one using the submerged one is far too old. I'm thinkning of Just Cause series, but it's much later.
Maybe one of the GTA games had an addon for driving underwater, I don't know.

I think you need to describe you game better to help us help you - there is a link on top of this forum, on how to do so: http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18958
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

I don't know about open world, but Carmageddon 2 had large non-racing open levels, and I recall you could drive through the river/port or something underwater on at least one of the leves.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

nsuto, please read the forums rules and posting guidelines very carefully, you have already violated a few.
nsuto

Post by nsuto »

Fuck outta here Mr Flibble
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

nsuto wrote:Fuck outta here Mr Flibble
Who pissed in your Cheerios? lol.