3D flying shooter game about defeating bosses (1999-2003)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Spyrox

3D flying shooter game about defeating bosses (1999-2003)

Post by Spyrox »

Platform: Playstation 1, or Playstation 2.
Years I Played: somewhere between 1999 and 2003.
Genre?: I think it was a Strategy type of game and a somewhat realistic flying simulation. It had action amd somewhat a very bad story line.
Graphics: 3D.

Plot: the plot was different on each level. The first level was for you to fly the spaceship around and destroy these high standing towers. once you destroyed them you could start attacking the Middle Pyramid tower with an EYE that shot lasers at you from a medium long distance. You also had to avoid missiles from the towers that healed the Pyramid.
The Second level was a fly through of a deep canyon where you were to escape as missile launchers and lasers shot at you. You could shoot them back, but it was very difficult.
Perspective?: Third Person.
Main character?: There was a main character, and i think it was a girl, but im not to sure of more then that.
Appearance of Character?: She was a tall teenager that looked like she lived as a professional military pilot. But with minor clothes on. (she looked hot :laugh: ).
Monsters?: Not sure. I only made it to the second level. There were gun towers and bosses.
Objective?: To beat each level without dying. (only made it past the first level, and halfway through the second).
Game time?: It flowed realistically.
Im not a "Barney". Im a purple Dragon.