Gameman Advanced Kid

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Gameman Advanced Kid

Gameman Advanced Kid

Post by Gameman Advanced Kid »

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

-Romans 12:2

...hi.

im not sure if many of you may remember me, or if i look familiar, but i was that kid from a while back that used to use the guest posting forum to post idiotic things. along with motherboards.

over time i started to...change. i began feeling guilty about a few this and this forums is one of them. so i wanted to come over, register so that i can post in the proper part of the forum, and say that i am sorry for being a terrible person. i was 13-14 at the time and i didnt know any better.

a few things i want to share
-i did get comptia A+ certified in 2012

-i built a computer that uses a core i5 3570k, two 7870s, 8gb of ram, and a 250gb hdd accelerated with an sdd thanks to intel srt. i have a storage server so dont worry about my main drive. i do plan on getting 1tb in the future.

-i got a job at a preschool (cant work over the summer though...i think) as both a sub and comp tech.

-i have been playing ALLOT of natural selection 2, toying around with some virtual servers that i make myself, and working on setting up ESXi (the free one). bought myself a E8600 so that i can run linux allot better than a E5200...and hopefully i can get some more ram.

- i finished the Dualatin (dual socket p3 1.40ghz, geforce7800, 2.50gb ram, raid 0 ide 233gb, yata yata yata)

- going to some college class this summer and then 3 more in the fall.

- im mining lite coins. fast. before they get too popular.

- my grandmas in the hospital due to stroke...and some heart problem i dont know so well about (shes making some recovery though)

- been doing some lurking around in the christian bible...the nkjv and niv.

- i still suck at speaking and making sense. i cant even write out any sense well but i can read very well...

and thats all i can think up of.

anyhorse, i have been working on changing and becoming the best "version" i could ever possibly be. every time i think about how i was in the past, it makes me cringe and twitch. like i could be sitting down at the table like a happy boy eating chili and drinking orange juice and the next thing you know it a bad memory just comes on its own and the back of my hand is hitting the edge of the big metal chip container we had. i asked some doctors, therapists, pastors, and people. no one seemed to understand. i guess im stuck like this for the rest of my life.

also, anyone got a socket 7 motherboard? i have like a few socket 7 processors (like an AMD K6-2 or 3 550mhz) but i dont have the motherboard to use them.

stay happy people.[/i]

P.S.

im so tired. 12:43am...night.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Cheers, mate. Good on you! We were all 13 at one point.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

What Quadko said.

Welcome back. :)
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Gameman Advanced Kid

Post by Gameman Advanced Kid »

thanks, reading your responses makes me feel forgiven.