A bomb game [Larax & Zaco]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
starplayer

A bomb game [Larax & Zaco]

Post by starplayer »

Hello there people. Well, anybody remembers of a side scrolling game which point was to destroy castles with bombs? The graphics were in color but not VGA (very colorful) and you controlled one or two characters which should went to the bottomt of the castles to place the biggest bomb of all, which would make a huge explosion(that could be seen in the side scrolled tiny map in one corner of the screen). There were a variety of bombs, of different sizes and colors. Thank you for you help;)
Harlos

Bomb Game...

Post by Harlos »

I am looking for that same game. Where there were different wind speeds, more and more powerful bombs that could destroy the land underneath things...

Post by Guest »

Sry if the therad is from 2006. But anyone find the game? I search it long time..
Boxmanbr

Post by Boxmanbr »

I'm finding this too, there were a singleplayer mode and a multiplayer mode, 3 types of bomb (small green bomb, other one and cyan big bomb). At the multiplayer, there was a female and a male character. This game includes many maps. What we destroy with bombs aren't only castles, they are buildings, when they fall down, they transforms theyselves in grey stones. Each character starts with 3 lives, I think.
Boxmanbr

Post by Boxmanbr »

Well, I will try to find it in one of my CDs again, because I found one with 1000 DOS games, which my friend borrow for 5 years (he lost it when I was without it, but he found it now), if I find the game, I will post it's name and give a link for it.
robert

Post by robert »

The game's name is Larax & Zaco, I think it is in this website.
Boxmanbr

Post by Boxmanbr »

Exactly this game I was finding, thanks so much.