Pardon my absence.

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Pardon my absence.

Post by Wally »

Hi all,

I guess you've all been wondering where I have been (yeah.. right).

Anyway I have been working a Full time Casual position at a major university in Melbourne doing Level 2 Support and am enjoying it immensely. I tend to get there and start work then browse the web for a bit but generally can't be bothered with forums because i'm too tired.

Regardless of all that I have worked out why I am tired and its not because of the 5AM starts. Its because I was weighed down with constant pulsating headaches, tinnatus and a severely blocked nose. This has been checked out and rectified now (Recovering from an Operation on my Deviated Septum (which according to the surgeon was all over the place), turbonates and adenoids). After two days I am already feeling so much better and my head is no longer pulsating constantly but I gather this is only a start.

So I am bed ridden right now as advised by my doctor so I have time to play with and hopefully will return here for old times sakes :)

Cheers!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Yep, sniffing cocaine can do those things with you ....
:laugh:

Welcome back, you crazy kangaroo.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

lol.. I doubt it dosraider =) smartarse
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Cmaza »

Ouch. o.O

Well, good to hear everything is okay now in any case. Awesome to hear your position at the university is still looking good.

Hadn't heard from you in a while and was wondering why actually, lol. Oh well, all good. Good to see you back! :-)
liuvincent19

Post by liuvincent19 »

Well,
so far it's okay now. So there's nothing to worry.