Shared Food Tastes Better (PSA)

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Shared Food Tastes Better (PSA)

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

A short animated PSA I made for World Hunger which my dad helped me produce and for once we were actually able to work together on something instead of getting on each others nerves lol

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524468

Anywayz these are relatively simple and easy to make for me. (This one took 3 days work at most including the music) and it all depends on a catchy idea or slogan, so if you have any great ideas for social causes let me know here and I will animate it for you AND put your name in the credits. Plus if you have an NG account we can share whatever award it wins or money it makes from the ads there. (just a couple of bucks really :D) This particular flash won Daily 5th place award and made about 3 dollars so far :laugh:
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Ha ha... Tom Fulp (owner of Newgrounds) promoted this movie in his latest news post

Tom: "Here's a movie about the importance of sharing."

http://www.newgrounds.com

(Scroll down waaaay below)

Also he's planning on donating double of what he makes from revenue on Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid. Gotta love this guy :)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Shared food tastes better
Not in the cat's case, no. Cats can't taste sweet stuff. :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:
Shared food tastes better
...Cats can't taste sweet stuff. :P
Wow I never knew that... seriously lol. I guess since Dogbreath is on hiatus that makes you the man who knows everything around here... in other words the biggest gatherer of the most useless factual information and trivia imaginable in Wikipedia's database :laugh: