JMS's Point..

If you experience problems or errors with the discussion forum, post here. Problems with individual users should be reported to the mods or the admin.

Do you think JMS a.k.a Interon was unfairly accused?

Yes definatelly
No votes
NO
100%

Total votes: 3

Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

JMS's Point..

Post by Wally »

Excuse me could you care to explain why Jay is banned?

I believe he has every right to advertise a forum that branches off this site where as the other people advertise and get away with it as seen.

*Cough*
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... art-0.html
Rories Post
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic-nc-t-3504.html
*Cough*

Emmzee do you believe JMS is no good. He actually has helped a lot of people in this forum and has ecouraged the growth. (Although i have no problem with you because you didnt do this)

Kazer0 you should understand this and correct your mistake and think why you dont want him here and what has he done wrong. When you were on holidays i thought you would have come back all calm, but under my understanding you are more spiteful towards members.

Sincerelys FRUSTRATED AND ANNOYED WALLY

P.S JMS i do ask you to leave the poll alone and let the users vote
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

My God, this place has gone stupid. I necver saw the rorie post you fucking moron. Jay has been told time and time again to obey the rules. I locked a topic that didnt follow the rules, and he takes it personally. It's his own selfish ways that are the problem, not me. Theonly reason your being a dumb fuck right now is because the link he posted was to YOUR forum. I wasnt even here when that was posted you ungrateful jerk. Your welcome to leave too. I'm only spiteful towards retarded members who come here, pretend to know more than they do, think everyone loves them, and just act dumb in general. You have a problem with me? Well a lot of people have a problem with you. Fuck off.
Wally

Post by Wally »

excuse me kazer0 Do you have soap so i can wash your mouth out..

I thought this forum was for young people too?

You dont post in getting games to work so what can i say..
Nothing

Apologies to those who are young
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

Sorry, next time i'll tell everyone to use dosbox regardless of their problems. Posting there doesnt give you special privlages. Getting Games to Work isn't my section to Moderate, so I don't need to go there.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

:no: Oooookay what is it about forums that cause even the most inconsequential of occurances into monumental problems?

If JMS wants to leave, that's his decision. I don't think that removing the self-promotion thread was wrong. After all I have removed similar self-promotion posts in the past, so members shouldn't be given preferential treatment. On the other hand, some mods are more stringent than others, and some other mods may have just left the thread. Its a delicate balance to maintain ...

If you feel that you have been wronged, first ask yourself: Did I really do something wrong? If so, then don't do it again. If you feel you didn't do anything wrong, first ask yourself whether the matter is important enough to cause further discussion. It's likely not ;) But if it is, talk to the mod/member calmly and without personal insults about the situation. If THAT doesn't resolve things (and really, it should) talk to me or Dogbreath. But please don't start hurling insults or throw a fit ... this applies to both members AND mods ;)

I'm adding the following to the official site rules:
First and most important rule:
"Here is a simple, rule-of-thumb guide for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them."
In other words, always, in every circumstance, treat others with respect.
Let's try to do that ... <strike>OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU</strike> Thanks :)
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

And a point everyone else seemed to miss: JMS isn't banned, and never has been. He left because he wanted to, and unless Emmzee just banned in within the past 24 hours, he was lying to you when he said that.

I really don't have anything else to say, though I really wish all parties would act a little more politely. I don't have any censors installed, but try and make a point not to cuss people out on every occassion. :rolleyes:
diri
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by diri »

Kazer0 wrote:My God, this place has gone stupid. I necver saw the rorie post you fucking moron. Jay has been told time and time again to obey the rules. I locked a topic that didnt follow the rules, and he takes it personally. It's his own selfish ways that are the problem, not me. Theonly reason your being a dumb fuck right now is because the link he posted was to YOUR forum. I wasnt even here when that was posted you ungrateful jerk. Your welcome to leave too. I'm only spiteful towards retarded members who come here, pretend to know more than they do, think everyone loves them, and just act dumb in general. You have a problem with me? Well a lot of people have a problem with you. Fuck off.
^ ---- > hateful flaming. wasnt that against the rules?
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

After the crap he's been saying about me, the facts he refuses to read, and the spamming for no reason, something ad to give.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

^ ---- > hateful flaming. wasnt that against the rules?
My post was directed at all members & mods alike.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Wally

Post by Wally »

well i think that is settled. :)