WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

If you experience problems or errors with the discussion forum, post here. Problems with individual users should be reported to the mods or the admin.
WHATEVER

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

Post by WHATEVER »

WHY DON'T YOU STOP IT, K0? YOU HAVE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES, WHY? WHAT IS IT TO YOU, HUH? WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!

RIPSTER AND RORIE ARE ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE THEIR FORUMS, BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO! WHY!?

THIS IS PROBABLY THE 6TH OR 7TH TIME YOU'VE ATTACKED ME. YOU MADE ALMOST NO EFFORT TO GET ALONG, TIME IS UP! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

SO STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!

I'VE PUT UP WITH YOUR ABUSE MANY TIMES, BUT THIS IS ENOUGH!!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Jay, please stop being a self-centered pessimist. I don't give a fuck if someone else got away with it. I didn't see it, if I had, they would have been locked too. 3 other points arise:

1. It may have been before I was a moderator, so I could have done nothing.

2. They may have done it before there were rules set down, so they could have done it.

3. THERE IS A FUCKING SPAM TOPIC JACKASS.

Now, you know what, i've tried to put up with you for long enough. Just go the fuck away. too many times have you said you were leaving, hoping someone would give you some reason to come back. Everyone gets topic locked, and they don't complain. Everyone here knows the rules, but you don't obey them, and then declare that your being singled out. That wasn't even your forum you advertised. Now as long as you continue acting like a self-centered jackass, no one is going to give a fuck weither your here or not. Someday when you come back, and start acting like a normal person, then everyone will welcome you and you'l fit in. Now go the fuck away until you learn that.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

(Ripster got away with it because it was related to Game Creation and he was trying to add something to the site, and it was in Wardrich’s forums, so bitch at him about it)

Honestly, JMS, if you react like that when a mod decides that a topic you created should be closed, maybe you shouldn't come here for the sake of your own health.

I like the users here a lot, I really do (why else would I stick around?), but I get really get sick of getting bombarded with whines and fusses of how so-and-so did something you don't like. GET OVER IT! The staff isn't here to kiss your ass and, while we'll do everything possible to make this a pleasant discussion board, we can't appease everyone at once. Thus we are forced to make decisions that we feel will benefit the majority of posters here, and occasionally that excludes you. And I'm not about to bend over backwards or shun other members so that you can always get your way.

You can accept that and stop being so damn selfish, or you can leave. But I won't have you acting as if you are somehow entitled to boss everyone else here around. :Angry: