The Mafia Bros.

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

the underdogs has it but its not working. try a torrent
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I now of about 100 other sites I can check. I only I could remember which one of them I got Dungeon Keeper 2 off.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

I've got some good news and some bad news (depending on your point of view)

The BAD news...

As I am at this very moment purchasing a brand new what do you call it 'a pen you can draw on computers with', I'm making updates and refinements to the crude mouse drawn pictures, sooooooooo the movie won't be available until MUCH after Christmas.

The good news is MY UNDERWEAR FINALLY MATCHES my SOCKS!!! oh wait a second thatz MY good news heh heh... (ahem)

I still have a pretty decent flash quickie for you guys for Christmas. It's not really about video games but how we can consider life itself is LIKE a game, (based upon my website). Well I'll let the movie do the talking. It's found here.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/283804

If you like it, please vote!

In the description part I thanked Jorrit and his website.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!
Dopefish
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dopefish »

Steve Chris' cartoons look... less than professional... at best. Seriously, they aren't that funny and the animation quality looks like it's done by a 15 year old. If you don't think your cartoon is the funniest and best polished thing in the universe, don't release it. If you did think they were... then I'm sorry.

Also, I side with Matrix. He clearly thought of the concept of "Super Mafia Bros." first. What I think Steve Chris ought to do is realize "oh wait, this is an unoriginal idea" then scrap the project and work on something wholly new.

I think I'm remembering why I stopped posting here. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, I just need to point out that these cartoons aren't that good.

I apologize for being so rude but I felt that I had to say it.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Dopefish I think I should point out a few things to you.

1. Try fact checking, if you do then you'll notice the flashes share nothing in common aside from the name. And god forbid more then one person use the same title for a short flash clip.

2. While constructive criticism is appreciated what you were saying is nothing of the sort. Fell free to voice your opinion, just do so in a more mild mannered way .

3. As for the "If you don't think your cartoon is the funniest and best polished thing in the universe, don't release it." Come on, that's just a silly comment. If people went to that length before releasing their work, it would never be released.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

@Dopefish

Steve Chris isn't making a claim to have the funniest best polished cartoons in the universe. In fact, I've never, EVER even seen him try and praise his own work. He is, however, a cool guy, and probably the only guy who draws cartoons for this forum (unless you include Wardrich and his outragously badly done but funny Manwich cartoons), so I don't mind him posting them here at lall. In fact, I enjoy them.

Sure the artwork isn't top notch, the voice acting mediocre, and some of the jokes corny. Much of what Steve has released is also very funny, and his cartoons make me smile.

More than that, every time he makes one of his cartoons, he gets much better at it, which is, after all, one of the reasons he releases them. We watch, and enjoy his work, and then tell him what's good about it, and what sucks, so he can get better at it.
franpa
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by franpa »

too true dogbreath and tsm
Last edited by franpa on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Core2 DUO e6750 @ 2.66GHZ
Asus P5KC Mother Board
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
2 Gigabytes DDR2 800 RAM Dual Channel
500 Gigabytes SATA2 Hard Disk
Creative X-FI Extreme Music
BFG Geforce 8800gt 512mb PCI-E (OC1)
Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Power Supply
Thermaltake Armor+ MX Case.

Click here to download 'Milo The Fuel Run'. [More Information.]
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Dopefish please don’t see this as us ganging up on you or anything, feel free to criticise his work all you want just do so constructively and no one will have a problem with it.

Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

It's pretty non-constructive if you look at it in a complete rational and logic way.

It's funny. Pretty well animated. The only thing I don't like is the music, but thats a matter of taste.
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .