Old GH Members

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

Haha Thanks.
And no I definitely joined in when the forum was this one. I'm the newbie of the oldies.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Check-Mate wrote:Haha Thanks.
And no I definitely joined in when the forum was this one. I'm the newbie of the oldies.
I lurked the ghetto board once and a while, but it was too hard to follow. I didn't actually sign up until Iconboard (iB) was installed.
Check-Mate

Post by Check-Mate »

12 years later and you still mess up and forget the emoticon legend.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Check-Mate wrote:12 years later and you still mess up and forget the emoticon legend.

Some people just never learn. heh
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

wardrich wrote:
Check-Mate wrote:Was jean before my time? Sounds vaguely familiar, but it could be just from people's references
I think so. Were you around in the iB days?

Oh! And TravisLewisX. Also Proceus - our resident grootvader pre-Dosraider.

Anybody remember when Proc left? Seems to me he left a cryptic trail of images or something.
If Proceus is still around, he's got to be like 90 years old now. I remember Ally from the IB Board days.

Anyway, I'm 25 and getting married next month. Crazy. Sorry I haven't been paying much attention to DGF for the past few years. I really miss GH. IIRC it was Da_Goat who linked the two communities, and I haven't seen anything from him in over a year. (he's very slightly active on 2 other forums I post on)

Anyone remember #dosgames on AusNet? TravisLewisX used to go on there a lot. I haven't even used IRC in yeeaaaaars...