Introduce Yourself!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Introduce Yourself!

Post by MrFlibble »

Hi there NY00123, and welcome to the forums!

It's pretty quiet here these days, apart from the Find Old Games section though.
Scottish29

Introduce Yourself!

Post by Scottish29 »

Hello DosGamers Forum, newbie here and by the looks of it I'm going to enjoy being here so let me introduce myself first.

My name is Sean and I'm currently a PS4 gamer however in the past I've played PC, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii and PSP, I was born near the end of 1991 in October so my introduction into gaming I'm fairly certain was the best gaming era of games (in my opinion anyway).

I was watching a guy named Dan//Mushy on Youtube playing one of my absolute favourites as a kid in the game Max Power Racing, that when I was around 6 was my favourite game, loved the cars and the crashes and just mucking around in general, another game I watched which was my 2nd favourite was LMA Manager 2007, I'm a massive football fan and this was my first football game (even before I got Fifa games).

I've always wanted to join a forum that has old games as discussions, I have tons of games I loved as a kid and I'd be here until 2076 speaking about them all which would get me banned lol.

A little more about me (the person)............

I have Autism, you might think why is he mentioning that, sometimes I can go on and on about a game and bore people and sometimes causes issues, I'm not wanting to cause an issue, if anytime I'm boring you or you want a break just say "Hey Sean, need a little time dude" and I'll know to back off a bit.

I live in Glasgow, Scotland with my Dad, Mother is deceased and has been since 2009 and my Younger Sister stays in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire in Scotland.

I'm big on F1, WWE and a huge music fan.

I think I've gave a bit more than what was expected so hopefully have some good conversations with you all very soon.

Scottish29
Sean
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Introduce Yourself!

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
Scottish29

Introduce Yourself!

Post by Scottish29 »

MrFlibble wrote: Hello, and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
Thank you MrFlibble