GAME PROJECT

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
webdogjcn

GAME PROJECT

Post by webdogjcn »

My name is Jared Nance and I work for a company called Gamemasters. We are currently developing a game called I-net Agent. It takes place completely in the internet. You play as a sort of artificial intelligence that keeps peace and order in the Internet. The world is somewhat like our own, except you get around a lot faster. We need 3D cutscene designers. You would need to render characters and abstract scenery (considering it takes place in the internet). We need music developers that could develop fairly deverse music because the character will be going many different places. This would entail battle music, traveling music, and just regukar game music. We already have two people working on it, but we still need theme music. We also need sprite designers that would help develop characters and random objects such as equipment or other items. If you are interested you can email me at webdogjcn@hotmail.com or my AIM sn is jnance2004 or marlins rule 766.