3D game and 2D creation

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.

Post by Guest »

:angel: :bday: :D :blah: B) :cry: :cuccoan: :devil: :karate: :laugh: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :no: :rolleyes: :( :shame: :shifty: :sleep: :) :thumbsup: :P ;)

Post by Guest »

:devil: :karate: :laugh: :no: :rolleyes: :blah: B) :cry: :cuccoan: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Post by Guest »

:( :rolleyes: :bday: :D :blah: B) :cry: :cry:
YOBLAD

Post by YOBLAD »

Dis is a wackting blad i pwn joo blad wackting
Forgotten

I know of a 3d RPG Maker

Post by Forgotten »

You are all wrong! I'm only FOURTEEN and I know that there are two or three rpg making systems for the computer that are 3D! One of them has a simple scripting lan. and is capable of XBOX (Morrowind, Halo, etc.) Graphics! You can google to find it, or go to Adventuremaker.com for a slightly different system. Either way, you can make three dimensional games! Or you can get the Morrowind GoTy Editionand make a game out of Plug-ins! :devil:
"May the Wishmaker wish joy for your soul, if not pity..."
--Sir Ransmorrow the Great
--December 3, 20205
Phencyclidine

Post by Phencyclidine »

@Forgotten
:wow: u r onle 14 an u no abot progremz!?!11?1!?!!? liek wow

Some of you may be interested in 3D-RPG Builder and FPS Creator. 3D-RPG Builder is completely free and as the name suggests, you can create 3D RPGs with it. FPS Creator isnt free, but you can get a 30 day trial with limited options. And as the name suggests, you can create FPS Games with it.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

The 3d-rpg builder sounds nice... I'm just too lazy to actually go and program.. which is too bad... :(
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
Ryan Bye

Post by Ryan Bye »

do you know what the 3d rpg making system with simple scripting is called