So you want to be a programmer, eh?

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.

Post by Guest »

:cry: i missed it

Post by Guest »

lol

Post by Guest »

I hvaer found this Site (DOS Games 4ever ;) ) via google, cuase i seached for DarkDread...I ha´ve some games from him...but noley the Demo of Distant promises...is there a full version?
DarkDread

Post by DarkDread »

Hey guys, DarkDread here... glad you all like some of my games, heh. Anyway, to clear things up... there is no demo of Mysterious Song 2, though the game itself lies about 75% finished (just needs a battle engine, and the last two small maps)... and Distant Promises, I handed over to Nekrophidius a few years back, he still plans to finish it.

Hope that helps... if anyone wants, you can email me here: darkdread at funeralart.net
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Yeah, I meant the demo for Cooey 3, not MS 2. :) Thanks for posting here, btw! =D
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

wicked... You gotta sign up man, and give us the inside scoop! lol

-Richard-
barok

Post by barok »

wow... i've never seen darkdread outside of rpgdx. although i'm sure he frequents many sites.

The thing is, darkdread quit again... a long time ago. it seems he came back again, and is making a non-free game.

http://darkdreams.rpgdx.net/

his website.
Qbasic can do much more than you think!
DarkDread

Post by DarkDread »

I lurk here and there. Not so much here, but I have read a few posts on these forums... seems like a nice place.

Outside of the RPGDX.net forums, I post on (and run) the doom-metal.com forums... plus I post on a few smaller record label forums (NULLL, Foreshadow, to name a few).

Anyway, I haven't "come back" or anything... I've honestly completely lost my enthusiasm for coding. If I never have to code again, I'll be happy. I'm just doing some demo stuff (concentrating on graphics and music, of course) and will be handing them out to game studios, seeing if I can get some interest.
barok_unlogged

Post by barok_unlogged »

cool! :) best of luck!
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Yeah, you said it.
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
sphyenx

Post by sphyenx »

Ya i need a QB compiler too, that oen with qb and vb on it only gives it to you in floppy format, do you know werei can get it in exe.
sam11

Post by sam11 »

does qb produce really good graphics? And can i make an rts game with it?
that would be fun! :jester:
GO FINAL FANTASY. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patz QuickBasic Creations

Post by Patz QuickBasic Creations »

Not sure how dead this topic is, but I am here for some enlightenment!

The best compilers/interpreters for QuickBASIC can be found at: http://www.qbnz.com

The best site for recently updated content is: http://www.petesqbsite.com - It has content that updates everyday and a forum (I'm PQBC)

And if this topic was dead, then sorry!