My latest demo

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Post by legaloneforever »

Thank you DOSGames for letting me vent! I am out of ideas so I am venting. I have nothing new so I am just biddding my time.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

You know they say "The LOVE of money is the ROOT of ALL EVIL." It is written in the law of God in The Holy Bible. Did you know The Holy Bible is the only holy book ever to be made? It is true. In fact it is written that a person who merely just keeps the holy book is bless. A bless person can indicate many things from having riches to getting out of jail free. However it has to be consistently done. You cannot say to God I will keep it for a time and at the end of my life switch to bad. Sorry it does not work like that. God seeks the heart according to the only holy book in existance and by God. Well I just ordered a personal lux leather one. I think lux leather is like fake leather. However it is all I can afford on my welfare income. I pay all my money to pay for the rent and food each month out of my mom home. So I spent $20 for one. I asked my mom to take me to church so many times that she got sick so I promise never to ask her again. She is feeling much better. My mother likes her pride. She does not want to depend on anyone so she tells me I have to keep my spending to a minimum. She does not like to take welfare money but she has to. However she keeps her pride the best she can. I love my mom.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

You know the real reason why I did not graduate don't you? I'm not good enough! hehe You see when I left Lafayette College in Easton Pennsylvania 18049 USA what I told my dad was it was too easy the two courses I took in 1996. My Computer Science course and my Calculus course was too easy both passing with A. But you know I was a teacher's pet. I fondly remember Professor Art for Calculus. hehe Well anyways after I told my dad it was too easy I dropped out and was a recluse ever since. Now in my spare time I do SAGE work. People consult me NOT. That is why I don't get paid really. hehe Now if I was a real man I would get my 4 year degree and have a family already. But I hear voices in the back of my mind saying "Skoot little boy! hahahahaha You puny boy. You do not stand a chance with the likes like Xargon# hur hur hur hur."
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I know I mentioned this on other websites however here goes for the first time in this forum. It is not spam so do not get me wrong. My mom tells me to just try but do it for a hobby. She says if I get anything or not that I should just be happy to be doing what I love! Anyways, here goes:

If you would like to give feedbacks, comments, or donations of any kind even a penny then please mail to: Tien Nguyen, 14710 Oak Pines Dr, Houston, TX 77040 USA. I currently collect welfare so this is just extra spending money on the side.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well I took a 3 day break from drinking any coffee at all. Today I went back to it and it tastes great! You know when you drink heavy coffee for months on ends you lose that something special. Then you take a break like my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy says and it all goes bang! You know my dad has wealth from his ancestors and my mother has the spirit from her ancestors. My neighbour who knows much about my father says Buddha is friends with the Catholics from the beginning# Buddha is usually if not always associated with the materialistic world such like money and the Catholics is usually associated with charity. Anyways the main point is taking a break from DOS programming sometimes makes you a better DOS lover. hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well my dad tells me to be humble. So I have zero money so I will just write a DOS program to make my mother a mother's day present! I've got an idea............
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well it never panned out. I have so much stuffs going through my head that it never works out many of them. Oh well!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well I was going to compete but my dad and mom says not to make money off of it! I knew I would have won an award if I did.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I give ALL GLORY to the ONLY SON precious and perfect in the sight of the ONLY MIGHT of ALL; God!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1l9allwl8lall/151615

Well the amazing thing about this program hobby of mine is it crunches 64000 bytes into under 10000. Then it uses an extraction method develop by myself to expand the picture back up. It is a simple algorithm to compress data and extract it much like WinRAR or PKzip etc. I call it JCcomp for J e s u c C h r i s t compactre. I hope you all like the pixelated affects. All glory to the son of God JC and then bless my mom for allowing me to release this hobby of mine in exe form. Please note it is a single file! :bday: :thumbsup:
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9kcc21ld ... YABOYA.EXE

Here is the introduction of my mom's debut! She is the hardworker that makes it possible that I program and do my hobby these days. Thank you mom Huong Thi Vu and rest in peace dad Nguyen Binh Thuy# hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well all I have left is to graduate from college before I pass away. I always wanted to graduate but could not for one reason or another.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

These days I just listening to Matt Cerf., Jaren, Matiska, and Dash Berlin most of the time if not always. I just dab here and there in programming. I just try to have fun while I live.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you to the undefeated power above in Heaven forever and ever for me and my family.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well currently I am going through a copyright process for one of my utilities. It has been 5 months worth of talking to settle the matters. Just one more hoop and it is copyrighted! Dear son precious only blood of God# Please I do not want to be selfish. Just enough to give something good that lasts for all generations to my love ones. Amen.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/uvn2tag ... t_combined

Well here is my leaked file splitter and combiner that is in the process of copyright consideration.

Just run and follow the direction.

I figured someone leaked the software that allows my phone to work free of charge so I leak my software that splits any large file into many smaller ones and combines them later. Please note to have the split.exe in a separate folder with the file to be split. After the process you will see what is created after splitting the file in that folder. Once run split.exe again you can combine it into one large file again. Make sure the old file is moved to another location for checking purposes. The erase all option is to used before starting a new split process.

All credits for programming training goes to my mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy; all encouragements goes to my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi; The creator of the only living precious blood of God receives all glories for all my successes# My name is Nguyen Khoa Tien and I am the programmer hopefully it is going to be copyrighted soon from the looks of conversation from the copyright office by grace. So download the baby while it is hot. Or not....
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I am just happy my phone that was broken 4 days ago is alive again today by grace.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/?lvhdnfqlzmezj

Here is my final source over the last 5 years! Well now you know all my techniques from graphics in
DOS to text utilities. I have copyrighted 2 programs over my entire lifespan. Thank you Holy and everlasting Virgin Madre de hijo de Dios! Mi mama este Huong Thi Thuyen Vu y mi papa este Nguyen Binh Thuy y mi hermana este Nguyen Khoa Thuyen y Nguyen Khoa Thi y estoy Nguyen Khoa Tien y mi Dios este solo hijo de mi madre Maria de Dios y y y y y
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/?hz1d22j6nf329

Get it while it is hot! Per my conversation with the government copyright office today is the day that this software is registered
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hz1d22j6nf329/20180521

Here is the official updated revision after talking with The Copyright Office.