Theory To Possible Reality Time Game

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you J E S U S C H R I S T without end!

Post by friendsforever »

Well the link is updated so the program PATHONE has a few new features. Nothing much and for beginners it should help to eventually understand programming. I know I appreciated someone pointing me along the ways when I first began. However it took much work on my own after learning the basics! I can't stress enough my two real parents mom Huong Thi Vu and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy sent me to school all the way through college to get to where I am today along with my two real sisters. The only difference between my sisters and I is the fact that Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi married early and graduated early; They are a success in the traditional sense of the words. However I might be slow however they say savor the richness along the ways thanks to grace# I hope all my friends enjoy my productions too.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

J e s u s!

Post by friendsforever »

Well you always see people asking for donations. From poor people to company who serves poor people they all ask for donations. I say if you are rich or have enough money to survive and be happy then donate to help out others less fortunate than yourself! But if you don't have any money yourself then you are guilt free.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Anyways programming in Windows and programming in DOS has different headers.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

I'm nothing in programming however through grace and my real two parents mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi hopefully Nguyen Khoa Tien proves different. The grace of J e s u s C h r i s t is always powerful for us#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

You would think getting a 93% in Engineering College Calculus would make me something in programming. However there are so many commands to learn now that you see me past my critical years. The years of crisis is over however it is important to not stagnate and fall into a rut. We are always on the cutting advances of technology. Through the studies and works that are done it is important to keep up to date through grace of J e s u s C h r i s t like my real parents says.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Here is a similar program to the homework I had a problem doing in Lehigh County Community College, Schnecksville, PA. It was in a how to program in C course that I didn't do too good in 20 years ago!

#include <stdio>

int main()
{
printf("\n Hello");
}

It reminds me how much my parents love me# I can still recall everyday they would go to work except Sunday to bring me a comfortable life. I miss my dad and it makes me love my mom more.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

My dad Nguyen Binh Thuy was in the military and those who are in the military has a chance to all own a 7-Eleven convenient store. However they have to pay almost a million dollars to get the store up front pay. My mom Huong Thi Vu worked as a waitress for 10 years to help my dad get the store. We got one in 1982 or so. So we were pretty well off. The only thing was the project was across the street from our home. So we would get robbed a few times. But thankfully God is always with us! We are always safe and alive.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

During 1982 or so my parents bought me my first computer, a Commodore VIC 20. It wasn't much since it was one of the early editions. However those were fun times.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Grab it while it's hot!

Post by friendsforever »

Here is a pure Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1 program displaying the words of this website; Oh! These sources are a rare find so I hope you get it while it's hot.

http://www.mediafire.com/?524cmflva08li
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Here is a continuing development for DOS assembly!

Post by friendsforever »

http://www.mediafire.com/?kvb2921xh692t

The above program scans the keyboard for key codes and prints them. All the codes are written using pure 100% assembly. I give all credits to my real mom Huong Thi Vu for buying me the Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1 while I give all credits to my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy for sending me to school for programming. I give all credits to my two real sisters for chipping in when I was down and out: Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi! By the way I pray to Immaculate Mary from time to time so spiritually I give all credits to her# Amen.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/71a01210e4eie/141104

Here is a fix one of the pure assembly programming. It displays the name of this website and my LORD! Then it waits for you to press a key and returns the code for that. My real mom Huong Thi Vu supports me full time so that this could be accomplished and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy also helped by sending me to Lafayette College in Pennsylvania for Computer Science. But my real sisters are the real PROs being a live worker in the real world who graduated from real Universities that are accredited and recognized to be legitamate.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

My real mom is the real blessing of our family. She is 64 years old and she continues to do the little work to bring home the food for the home and pays the bills. Her name is Huong Thi Vu but ever since she included my other sister in her middle name so it is Huong Thi Thuyen Vu!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

You know I had a secret request.

Post by friendsforever »

When I was younger I asked the LORD to die with the crucifix on before I get shot so when they take my body my soul would already be in Heaven and I wouldn't feel the gun wound. So now I commit a sin of idolatry. I wear the crucifix on 24/7 or try to anyways. Even in the shower. Everywhere I go it is always on me. I just recently started wearing my crucifix which my mom got for me from her church. It is her deathbed present to me. Anyways I am supersticious. On the one hand it is idolatry. On the other hand The Holy Bible says those who profess in J e s u s C h r i s t are already saved. So the crucifix of J e s u s C h r i s t is a paradox. It would normally be idolatry however it has J e s u s C h r i s t on it. So you are actually saying I believe in J e s u s C h r i s t when you wear it. Don't think it prevents accidents and harm coming to you! It's just an object. The Holy Bible says God in Heaven is who prevents accidents and harms. So don't get God jealous with the crucifix. But if it is already worn or made then don't serve it. Just think of it to be jewelry to remind you to think to God in Heaven# But if you forget to think to God in Heaven then the LORD might see the crucifix and have mercy on your soul. Just in case you are busy with other stuffs. But it might be too small for God of Heaven to see. My grandma always says speak out loud your prayer so God all the way up in Heaven can pick you up better. There might be lots of interferences blocking your brainwaves. Hey Teacher! Leave these kids alone. They don't... need any hellp. Hey Teacher! Leave us kids alone!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Miracles: Mary Immaculate

Post by friendsforever »

According to The Holy Bible...

Well I don't want to quote The Holy Bible anymore since no one is listening. Everything I said up to this point you probably forgot. So now I'm just going to let you have it. If you know me ask me or get The Holy Bible yourself! I don't have time to ... you get the point. I have my own life and I want to spend my life free from all the evils of this world#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Re: My Programming Career

Post by legaloneforever »

Please come to my website where I talk about programming and give out my server to my warez: (caution and warning: most are legal hehe)

tiendosgame.conforums.com

Do not add http or anything else.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well let's talk about game creation. It is really simple. Just find someone who is willing to sell you the source code and learn from their examples! You see... when you are given the source code for FREE you don't appreciate it. You think it is not worth anything. Then it goes public for $1 USD then you think hey it is something interesting# Then many years later the author gets a total sum of $40 million dollars USD and you think to yourself. Wow. But you see the author would be poverty stricken if you realize the FREE source code is worth the same as the $40 million dollar source code.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Look forward to my open public buying and selling of my source code in the near future. Don't hold your breath because I might just keep it all to myself! I am currently thinking eBay?