Theory To Possible Reality Time Game

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Re: My Programming Career

Post by legaloneforever »

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1le0ybhv40866/God_0_AD

Here is my work server directory. You can from time to time find my source codes here. If you are looking for something substantial like Quake go elsewhere! Otherwise if you are looking for examples that you might be able to use....welcome all# Please give thanks to my two parents mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi; Of course God in Heaven deserves all the glories. Don't drink too much whether it is coffee or beer. Sleep well. Stay out of trouble. Etc.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

eBay source code and executable

Well I have listed my source code and executable for sale on eBay and other places. Currently you can get my softwares and INTROs for FREE at the above link. Just parse through the dates and see what INTROs you like. I am constantly at work on it. I figure why not do something I love and get paid for it! haha Thank you God for the grace to glorify you# God, The Holy Bible says you created the heaven and the earth. I call upon you to grant me success in all my lives forever and ever.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

God gives me what I want all the time!

Sometimes God jokes around with me. hehe It is funny. Anyways be safe and if I pass away I wanted to. Believe me or not. I do not care!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

demo and or game update

currently the dated creation or download for the server of 20180411 contains a xbox360 controller usage

that just means you can use the xbox360 controller if you have an adapter for the usb port
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

it now fires

the 0411 creation now fires a subtle cross when you press one of the fire buttons and move in that direction

so now hopefully games will be created using the xbox360 controller more but it needs the usb adapter to work with the dosbox on the pc
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Credits Due

The XBOX360 controller was donated by Quadko

My two parents mom Huong Thi Vu and Nguyen Binh Thuy sent me through school private and public and independent for programming

My two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi graduated first from Universities officially in person and led the way for me to continue my educations

My parents and sisters pushed me to be a good person through J E S U S !
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Even though it does not do much more than a INTRO it does use the controller briefly. So it is basically a basic INTRO on DOSBox.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Hopefully a Windows version will be out so those who are stupid will just double click and use it with the plugged in XBox360 controller.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Game Creation

Well I've created a handful of games through the years. I owe the primary education for my programming to my parents sending me to school. Most of my programming work I studied at Lehigh Carbon Community College. Eventually I transferred over to Lafayette College! Now I plan to finish online at Lafayette in my old age after I had time to have fun in my youth. An advice from me... go to school officially. Being a drop out is not the way you should be. It is a life of hard times being a drop out. I truly believe I would have a family by now if only I graduated and could support a wife and kid.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

General Error

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1406 Data too long for column 'post_subject' at row 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES (132791, '\"Thank you God.\" - Tien Khoa Nguyen forever and ever!', '92af3cc5b6', 'When I was growing up I was always on the good side. The problem was I wanted freedom. It costs me years of years to learn that freedom is the root of an unsuccessful life. In order to be successful you need to be strict. You need to put God above all others. You need to honour both your root parents who gave you birth. You need to take care of your siblings.')

Line : 268
File : functions_post.php
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Paying It Forward - Delilah on Sunny 99.1 Houston

When I first started programming in DOS, a friend of mine walked me through the main ingredient of what I needed to program graphics these days. It is the main stable of my work. I could not go about my work successfully without this main ingredient. So I am successful today to a person with the initial JM. That is the first and last name! So without further adue like they say it:

This is pure C in DOS:

_CX = 1;
_DX = 1;
_AL = 14;
_AH = 12;
geninterrupt(0X10);

The above will place a yellow dot on the screen.

Now before you can do that you need to activate the graphics screen:

_AL = 19;
_AH = 0;
geninterrupt(0x10);

Once you are satisfied you can return to text screen.

_AL = 3;
_AH = 0;
geninterrupt(0x10);

For those of you who are pure C programmers the header is:

#include <dos>

There you have it!

You now have the basic building blocks. Any further information can be looked up or googled.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/tcdnya3 ... It_Forward

The link is to the actual text document to the proof to the C program for graphics work on DOS!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I suggest you go to school officially if you want to get paid!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j8pnz52xav5u07d/AP.EXE

Here is the next craze in what is possible using programming after studying like both my parents sent me to school for!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Ongoing Project

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you mother Mary for the gift to support my immediate family for the rest of my lives through grace.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you to all my families and friends especially J E S U S. Without you this INTRO would not be possible!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kpek99qa7fuvurr/iju.rar
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kt43isk404h2vkz/Play.exe

Here is the Windows ports using DOSBox. You can run it directly in Windows and it extracts automatically DOSBox for you.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Thank you to J E S U S ! The credits are listed in the Windows port of sorts.