The Winter Challenge

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.

The Winter Challenge

Post by Guest »

I have just downloaded the game, "The Winter Challenge", but it seems to me very hard with the ski jumping to land when you jump farther than 100 metres, does anyone have a tip for me?
Tholdos

Post by Tholdos »

I think you mean the winter challenge, from accolade, don't you?
I have the same problem with it, when I compete in World Class or Professional tournaments, I can never win, because I always fall, when I jump "too far", there must be a trick for this....
Any help welcome!
Koko

Post by Koko »

Yes, that's the one I mean, with 8 different sports (ski jump, luge, bobsled...). It's really one of the best in it's category if only I could do the ski jumping well.
And by the way, tips on speed skating are welcome as well, because every time, in the last lap, something weird happens. The skater is being pullled toward the fence, very weird really.
Koko

Post by Koko »

Does nobody know any tips for this, or don't you know the game?
Koko

Post by Koko »

I always try to land with the return button with ski jump, this works up to, say 95 metres. My personal best is 98,7 metres, but only using the return button, you need to have a little luck with that. Anybody knows some other useful keys with the landing.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Wrong forum.
jodokus

Post by jodokus »

Come on! There must be at least someone who knows it!
siebe

Post by siebe »

Can anybody help please? I would like to know this as well.
JIU

Post by JIU »

I have a problem with the downhill-race.. i lose with extraordinary much time..:S Tip?

(PS: try to pull the enter-buttom early before than landing.)
Thyscali

Post by Thyscali »

You can land with the ENTER or Return button, the only problem I have is that they only jump 60 meters...I remember from the old days there is a button that make you 'fly' (more distance between the 2 ski's) but I don't remember the button itself, can anyone help me, or give any tips?
Jacky

Post by Jacky »

Greetings from the future

About ski jumping: I think it's simply an error. You can't jump further than about 98,5m.

About downhill, there's a certain button you have to press to go faster. It's a really random button and I've forgotten which one it is now, but it allows you to finish in the 1:40s.

Re Speed Skating: you can't avoid being pulled hard to the right in the third lap, but if you brake almost to a standstill and then pull in left and then start running again, you can get through. My record is 45,xx.