Legends of Murder: Stonedale - Pass?

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Ru_pacca

Post by Ru_pacca »

Quarantine has me going thru old games. I loved this game when I was a kid, even though i was terrible at it and did not understand half the words. I found it through some dedicated searching and I was excited to play it as an adult but I am so stuck it isn't funny. And of course this game has basically NO internet presence (so no walkthrus etc). Literally one of the only two posts about it was someone looking for it on this forum, so I'm hoping someone in this forum can help!

I am unable to find the pass for the left hand side of the castle. I have gotten thru the dragon to the wizard, and I have gotten past the skeleton to the catacombs. I have done everything i can on the right side of the map, but I cannot find the pass to go on the left side. The only time i have at present is the ring from the wizard's "pet". I am about to lose my mind spamming "search" pixel by pixel!

ANY assistance in finding my way through this would be so so helpful!
bard82

Post by bard82 »

How did you get passed the dragon? I got the riddle "in a to e" but have zero clue on what it means. I tried every a to e combination.