C-Dogs error report

Questions, comments, and suggestions regarding the playdosgames.com website can go here.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

C-Dogs error report

Post by MrFlibble »

I've just noticed that the C-Dogs entry has a couple of issues. First, the game is labelled as "Shareware" whereas it has always been freeware from the start. Second, the download seems not to work at all.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, according to Biblical standards - Those who give for free will definitely receive their reward free back to them! So for instance, I give away my DEMOs for free. In return, at least in theory, I should receive some form of assistance to pay for all my expenses. The actual workings of this "divine mystery of God" is unknown. However, it seems to work somehow. That is the amazing thing.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Re: God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by wardrich »

tienkhoanguyen wrote:Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, according to Biblical standards - Those who give for free will definitely receive their reward free back to them! So for instance, I give away my DEMOs for free. In return, at least in theory, I should receive some form of assistance to pay for all my expenses. The actual workings of this "divine mystery of God" is unknown. However, it seems to work somehow. That is the amazing thing.
This is irrelevant. DEMO implies a very brief glimpse at the game (usually only one or two levels). SHAREWARE implies that you will get to play a respectable part of the game (usually the first chapter or part of a game). FREEWARE implies that you will get to play the entire game for free.
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

Thanks for reporting! Both issues are solved.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Thanks!

BTW, there were add-on campaigns available from Ronny Wester's website, might want to add them too: cpns.zip
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

That makes two. Thanks Joris. I still remember the favor you did. Just look for your website address on all my introduction screens.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.