Rules Update

Forum for all the suggestions that have 1. nothing to do with our two websites (Dosgames.com/ DosGamesArchive) and 2. are not bug reports.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Most guests don't really plan on coming back so they take the liberty to be rude, obnoxious, and overal unpleasant. They are always going to be rude and to tell you the truth, it is going to be extremely hard to crack down on this problem. You have to remember, most of the guests visiting here are young so they usually don't have manners or respect.

P.S. I am available to mod if need be.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Old people can be rude too. It's about the rude people, not the young people. GRRRRRRR.
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

So What are we going to do with them there is not much we can do About Guest they just spam and do stuff on the Forum the we do not like I just say Banned Guest on the forum that the only way we can do.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

SpaceFans wrote:... I just say Banned Guest on the forum ....
It is not that easy to IP ban someone as you seems to think SpaceFans. It takes more than a mouseclick to IP ban someone. There are ways to get allmost entirely anonymous on the internet. I will not elaborate on this, doesn't want to bring those smileys posters on idea's.
But lately the smiley posters aren't that bad, there were more sometime ago.

:blah:
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

dosraider wrote:
SpaceFans wrote:... I just say Banned Guest on the forum ....
It is not that easy to IP ban someone as you seems to think SpaceFans. It takes more than a mouseclick to IP ban someone. There are ways to get allmost entirely anonymous on the internet. I will not elaborate on this, doesn't want to bring those smileys posters on idea's.
But lately the smiley posters aren't that bad, there were more sometime ago.

:blah:
So Just Banned the smiley faces for the Guest then.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Gamer_V, yes older people can be mean too. In fact, I'm a teenage member myself. As with the anomous web sufing, it's quite simple to evade an ip ban and go through. I've done it myself with quite some success. No we could ban guests from the smileys, thats a good idea but then they could post an image of a smiley from a different site if they really wanted to. I don't really feel we have a serious problem with the guests at present to be quite honest.
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

Moo wrote:Gamer_V, yes older people can be mean too. In fact, I'm a teenage member myself. As with the anomous web sufing, it's quite simple to evade an ip ban and go through. I've done it myself with quite some success. No we could ban guests from the smileys, thats a good idea but then they could post an image of a smiley from a different site if they really wanted to. I don't really feel we have a serious problem with the guests at present to be quite honest.

I just say banned image Smiley and other stuff the only thing they can do is to posted
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Enough already.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Hello sir/mam. I believe your forum/message board/blog/personal website to be a greate monument to the internet.

www.andrewcharron.com