Moderation

Forum for all the suggestions that have 1. nothing to do with our two websites (Dosgames.com/ DosGamesArchive) and 2. are not bug reports.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Moderation

Post by Wally »

I am going to ask if i could get moderator positions for numerous reasons.

a) I have made enough posts as last time i asked you laughed

b) I wish to stop the 'funky' guest situation such as :cry: :huh: :cuccoan: B) :karate: and many random posts which arent cleared and then cause the 56kers to cease loading the page as it takes too long..

c) Random messages such as fsiejgt8oar9psuw are made and will be removed as soon as the chance comes.

d) instead of shouting out Moderator lock this post and then next day it is still unlocked and then nobody attends to it. It encourages the guests to make random posts.

e) locking many posts that are immediate requests for abandonware only if they arent avaliable from the Home Of The Underdogs (http://www.the-underdogs.org)

I have mentioned this to Darren AND many other moderation, administration staff members..

Please place your views here as to whether this is the right thing to do as many of you people know me!

Wally*Won_Kenobie
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

PM, anybody? :rolleyes:

Actually, I think I've gotten desparate enough to consider this. How does Find Old Games sound? We really need someone to clean up all the spam there...

You'll be appointed as mod there pending your reply.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

That would be great..

I could also mod Getting games to work for you if you like as spammers attack there too. (Those are the two main areas I look in.)

Here is an example of a guest attack in GGTW
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... rt-60.html

I did ask for it to be removed but no moderator read the topic