Car tricks and tagging game (online)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Beowulf4Cyning

Post by Beowulf4Cyning »

Around 2016-17, I was playing a game through Facebook. It was a high-quality graphics game, where you could choose different vehicles, and do flips and tricks in the different maps of the game. There were two maps that were available for free (I believe): one was a tropical island setting, and the other was a desert/canyon setting. As an online game, you competed with whoever happened to be online, and at different times there were different games/challenges that took place. Some were racing, others were collecting gold coins, 'kill the king' games where you tried to steal an item from one other player, and others involved doing advanced tricks to "tag" a piece of the map with your colour and claim that territory.

I remember the island/jungle themed map had a giant verticle ramp, and you could drive all over the hills and stuff, and jump over a volcano
I remember the desert/canyon themed map had a big loop, a tremendous cliff, and a giant cattle skeleton
I think that as you accumulated experience/points/coins(?) that you could get upgrades for your vehicles, or access to new ones.

There weren't any paved roads or anything like that, as I recall, and in that it didn't resemble most of the driving/stunt games out there. Your car had so much hang time in the air it was also kind of like flying, if you did it right.

It was really fun, and really addicting. I stopped playing a long time ago, but when I went back to find it on Facebook I couldn't find it anymore, I can't see any history of it in my games, and I don't know if it still exists or what it's called.

Thank you so much in advance!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Beowulf4Cyning wrote: Around 2016-17, I was playing a game through Facebook.
Unfortunately, we're rather unlikely to help you with this game here -- it's outside of our expertise. Please consider asking around elsewhere, like at reddit.