First person shooting game, before 2014-2015

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
nikolam

Post by nikolam »

Hi everyone, you would help me a lot if you could remember the game I will describe to you since I tried all the ways to find it but it didn't work. Unfortunately no pictures or anything but I will describe what I remember:
The game was played in the first person and I think it came out before 2014-15, they went through missions and it was based on killing people who were in a suit similar to the one from Star Wars. The first mission was to create yourself in some big base where a lot of people were walking around you and where you had to take a rifle but if you started shooting they would kill you. There were, in addition to ordinary bombs, gas bombs. The weapons looked like they were from the future, most of the missions were in a sort of ruined city, which had been captured by the people I mentioned a little while ago. In one mission, a tank even appears, and later a slaughterhouse where a fat man worked. One mission was when you get on the train and there was a shooting and that's where the mission ends. Some missions also took place in the snow on a large open map, where you were supposed to reach a large tower. The last mission is like going to a hotel and then in an elevator to a robot ... I couldn't tell you better, this is all I remember. If anyone can help I will be very grateful. Thank you all. The game was played on pc.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I can throw a few random guesses of futuristic FPS games, but most likely they're not what you're looking for:
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Devastation
Project: Snowblind

You can also look in the big list of Windows (I'm assuming it was Windows when you say the game was on PC) FPS games, sorted by year:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ist-games/