PC/Macinosh 1992-1995 Educational math game, solve problems and build alien

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
kat86

PC/Macinosh 1992-1995 Educational math game, solve problems and build alien

Post by kat86 »

I'm looking for this educational math game I played in elementary school computer class between 1992-1995 approximately. It was on PC and I'm pretty sure it was on a Macintosh. There may have been other mini games, but the part I remember was building an alien. You would solve a series of math problems and after a certain amount, you could toggle between different options for a part of an alien. Head, torso, feet, possibly other parts? You would continue to solve math problems and build the alien until it was complete. I believe they blasted off in a rocket when you were done, but I might be imagining that.

The graphics were very basic and the aliens were animated for a couple of frames, if it all. I might be misremembering the aliens being animated.

It's not Math Blaster, it didn't look like that. The style of the aliens sort of looked similar to Number Munchers but that's not it either. There wasn't a grid pattern. The problems would come up on the screen one by one, pretty sure it was just white text on a black background.

I hated math, but I always looked forward to getting to play this game! :P