3D Mario Party like game for PC in late '90

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Kartelek

Post by Kartelek »

I'm looking for a game from around 1997-1998. It was on some kind of demo disc from a PC Magazine, so I'm not sure the exact year.

As far as I remember the game was something like Mario Party, but with early 3D "realistic" graphics. You compeeded in a various games, like climbing on a building, some kind of maze i think, and other stuff like that. Everything had a serious comedy vibe, so it might be some kind of parody. I also remember that one of the characters in the game was a monkey, while other ones were humans.

After every round, there was an animation that presented winners of current round on a platforms, and the game ended with the winner of the all competitions.

It's really hard to remember much more, I was like 8 years old then, and I really hope, someone can help me with this one, because I can't find it for really long time.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Kartelek wrote: I also remember that one of the characters in the game was a monkey, while other ones were humans.
MobyGames has a list of games where monkeys/apes play a major role, maybe look there:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/an ... t,0/so,1a/