Help finding 2 old games.. [ONE TOPIC PER GAME PLEASE]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Yasha

Help finding 2 old games.. [ONE TOPIC PER GAME PLEASE]

Post by Yasha »

1. I can't remember if it's dos game or old windows game. Bt it was something like doing quests.. our player goes to people and take some quest or things and give it to others. Like I will get item A and will have to deliver it to other person and that person will give me some item B for someone else.. I only remember the start . It started with us going to some person and either I got a whip or a gun.. and then I used to move around like it was open world and on one side of map spiders or scorpion attacked me or to go to other place where some other person house was a bridge and crocodile in water used to attack us.. so gun was better than a whip.. I remember that when crocodiles attacked I used to run into the house..

2. This was some weird shooting game I don't know if it was having some mission. I think it had like unlimited ammo and I used to keep shooting and some enemies on would die on unexplored map as well. I used to kill some soldiers and then the boss will appear who will mostly be a bit bigger in size or have some different appearance.. mostly had weird graphic like when I used to shoot the enemy the bodies used to fall down on ground and burn for some time.

Hope this helps.. coz I am unable to find these..
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Help finding 2 old games..

Post by MrFlibble »

Here, we ask users to make one topic per game request. You have provided very little relevant information to help identify either of your games. Please read the posting rules, and make two separate topics for each game, filling in as much information as possible. Thank you.