Ufo 2D game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
LepiBrane

Ufo 2D game

Post by LepiBrane »

I recall playing an old 2d ufo game on my PC where you're in space with small ufo passing obstacles and completing stages. Theres no music and the game is not in pixels. If someone know about this game please let me know. Thanks in advance.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Ufo 2D game

Post by MrFlibble »

LepiBrane wrote: old 2d ufo game
Absolutely not the way to properly formulate your request. Please read the posting rules (you should have done that before starting the thread) and add relevant information, like when you played it, was it DOS or Windows etc.
szabesz63

Ufo 2D game

Post by szabesz63 »

LepiBrane wrote: I recall playing an old 2d ufo game on my PC where you're in space with small ufo passing obstacles and completing stages. Theres no music and the game is not in pixels. If someone know about this game please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Abuba the alien? It's from the creator of "Monkey go happy", and I'm pretty sure this is the game you're looking for, though there's some music, but it's more like an ambient music. Here's a gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsQ_ZL9DIo
Alanna

Ufo 2D game

Post by Alanna »

Hey I know this is an old post but did you figure out what it was? It reminds me of a game I played. It involved oil rigs and sucking up cows into the spaceship. But for the life of me I don't know what it was called and I can't find any trace of it. Does this sound like the same game or different?