The lost game - Rodge Rock in Retroactive

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
MateuszCOMPANY

Post by MateuszCOMPANY »

Hello
Sadly to tell but looks like Rodge Rock in Retroactive full game copy was lost.
Everywhere in internet avalible is only share ware version of this game with one level.
To make matters worse, the author of the game spoke :
I wrote this game way back in 1994 on a 386dx50 while surfing my life away. Cant believe its still on the web.
Shame I lost the source code and all 10 levels but still happy to see it out there.
Hope some people still get to enjoy the game. Have fun!
It's my childhood game and i can't believe after years when i found this game and finally could pass them, happen this!
I am writing this post in hope, someone who read this maybe have somewhere in old disc full copy of this game.
It's only way to receive back this game. I would appreciate if this topic would be pinned to be read by as many people possible.
Thank you
rodgeintro - Kopia.jpg
rodgeintro - Kopia.jpg (202.69 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
MORE.jpg
MORE.jpg (107.18 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

MateuszCOMPANY wrote: I am writing this post in hope, someone who read this maybe have somewhere in old disc full copy of this game.
It's only way to receive back this game. I would appreciate if this topic would be pinned to be read by as many people possible.
Good call! I discovered this game (the shareware version) recently and I also read the author's message that he no longer has the full version or the source. Although chances seem pretty slim, indeed someone may still have a copy.

Pinned this as requested.
hihihehehehe

Post by hihihehehehe »

This is a pixel game of my childhood. I will integrate it on my website to be able to play online. Thank you for the suggestion