[PC][2000-2010] Ninja game that you started in a forest throwing knives at indians and ends on a battle against the king

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
PhillxD

[PC][2000-2010] Ninja game that you started in a forest throwing knives at indians and ends on a battle against the king

Post by PhillxD »

Platform: Pc

Genre: 2D plataformer - indie

Estimated year of release: Unsure, but is definetly before 2010s

Graphics / art style: It was a 2d ish plataformer. The style was like Super Mario, or maybe even Tibia.

Notable characters: You played as a ninja, but you could buy upgrades to your weapon and new armors with a random blacksmith that would apear throughout the game.

Notable gameplay mechanic: The main aspect was that you could only go forward (upwards) because you only had a top view of this game. The screen view was locked, but you could move the character left and right. But once you walk forward with your character and the screen loaded the new area, you could not reloaded the botton part of the screen. Basically you couldn't go back in this game, only forward.

Ammo was infinite, so you could spam spacebar and you character would shoot forever.

As you progress through the game the scenery and the enemies would change. I remember that the game starts at a forest and you are defeating indians and the game ends with a battle inside the king's castle in a medieval city.

Other details: I remember that you collected a white (?looked like an egg?) item throughout the game that maybe you used as money to buy upgrades from the blacksmith.

I've been searching this game since 2016, but only now posted about it on reddit. I'm going to photoshop a memory that I have of the game and live it here to help you guys. (Pls don't make fun of my photoshop skills hahahaha)
Attachments
Photoshop of a memory that i have from the game
Photoshop of a memory that i have from the game
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-30 at 12.40.31.jpeg (122.31 KiB) Viewed 884 times