19??-2015 Open World Military Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Friendly

19??-2015 Open World Military Game

Post by Friendly »

Hello everyone,

i never thought, that i would write ever again in a old school style forum but im really trying to find that game since months now, that ive been playing as a child.
I've looked through the most databases and i noticed, that im too stupid to use them.
Either multiple of the games factors couldn't choose to be together like open world + action or some other mistake happened while searching.
So its the best for you guys, to hopefully help me :love: im going to try to describe and explain the game as best as possible and provide some screenshots, how the game or in what style it looked like.

It was:
- from a 100 Games collection cd disk that looked something like this:
old game.png
old game.png (231.16 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
-it had a red menu/interface where you could choose and play the specific game that looked something like this
game ui menu.png
game ui menu.png (99.75 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
- 2D | Top-Down (Direct)
(sadly i couldnt add a screenshot to that)^^^^

Now about the game.

- Military GTA style game, basically you start in a military camp as a soldier and you can enter any vehicles you like, there were no restrictions in the game, do what ever you want move where you want, kill who you want but all the npcs were hostile.
- Restricted Open World (Basically open world but not randomly generated, the map is always the same but pre made by the devs)
- it had no plot/story. no multiplayer just open world.
- the graphics were really one sided, so there wasnt much going on, it kinda looked like an even older age of empires 1, grass, sand, water and shadow if it was uphill or downhill.
- there were many types of planes, helicopters and tanks though and you could even rotate the cannon of the tank.

the last thing i remember about it, is the startup logo of their company, like games usually do it.
It was a nuclear symbol like this one:
nuke sign.jpg
nuke sign.jpg (8.41 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
sadly i couldnt find the company name neither do i remember it, if anyone here knows what company it could be, just atleast answer the name of the company then and ill look through all games they ever created even if they coded like 1000 of them.

I hope to i will ever find that game again xd, and thank you, even if you couldnt help me just for giving me your time to read this thread.

Cheers