Point and click horror game on Newgrounds

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
spliff_sensei

Point and click horror game on Newgrounds

Post by spliff_sensei »

Alright bear with me here, im trying to remember this game i played on Newgrounds back in the day. I want to say it was around 2007 maybe. It was a point and click horror/mystery game. The main character you play as is a young woman and basically the plot is she keeps having blackouts. And everytime she blacks out things around her progressively get weirder. The images used throughout the game were low quality kinda grainy looking. Some more plot points are her dad is like sick or something and barely talks to her as the game goes on. There's a part you try to get into the main character's older brother's room whose off at the army or college (can't remember which one sorry ) to try to get information about what's going on. Another major plot point is it's implied she's possessed or has a evil split personality throughout the game and that's the cause of her blackouts. There's a part where you find a CD next to the river by the house where the game takes place, and it shatters upon seeing her/your own reflection. Oh and i think her mom drowned in that river and that's why the dad is acting so weird later on. Sorry it's all a jumbled mess in my head but thats all i got. Hopefully this rings a bell for someone who could help me remember what this game was. I would really appreciate the help if possible.