Windows 3D pushing boxes (Sokoban) game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
winterbelle

Post by winterbelle »

I played this game more than 12 years ago. I've googled a lot of relevant keywords but still can't find it anywhere. Here's some clues that I can recall.

1. The gameplay is similar to sokoban game, where we push boxes to certain spots to unlock a gate
2. It's a 3D game
3. In some higher levels, we play more than one character to solve the level, and we can switch from one character to another character freely. In most cases, we should make a character stand on a spot to open the gate and let the other character cross the gate
4. The main character is whether an orange fox/dog/cat, I can't remember clearly
5. It's not like other sokoban game where the game display only a small playing arena. This game has kind of bigger arena and more adventurous
6. The environment is mostly surrounded with grass. There's also river, and we lost when dropped something important to the river
7. There's also round boulder. We can push the boulder to let it roll and stop in certain spot.

I hope someone can help me to find it because I really want to play it again. THank you
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »