PC, 2000 to 2002, third person robot/Iron Man like

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
D7man

Post by D7man »

Hi, there is an old game from 2000 to 2002 before ps2 Issuance that I used to play when I was young and I cannot remember its name, but I remember the game from the inside First, the game from the third-person perspective, I was playing with a robot-like iron man mak 2

And I was in an alley in a city and there were white robots who were the enemies. I only played the first stage and I couldn't pass it because it was difficult at that time .anyway,

The method of attacking the character by two attacks, the first method is that he was shooting from his hand yellow circles like the one in Sonic from a distance of two dimensions, but they execute and then move to the second attack, which is that he was hitting his hand and when he did this, he issued a yellow color from his hand when he hit someone like games Ancient combat. Anyway, the enemies used to fire at you a red balloon laser and there were other types of big enemies of medium size not a boss but a little smaller and all this was in a city.

There is another thing when I press the pause button or show the menu inside the game it was a light blue color and there was my robot appearance and there was another that you can open, but its requirements were a little difficult at that time this is all we mention but if you are other details from me you can My question, I hope someone knows about this game and thank you
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Please don't make duplicate posts in inappropriate places. Us helpers here are volunteers who do this in their spare time so please be patient if you don't get a reply straight away.

For now I'd suggest to look in the MobyGames list of third-person/behind view sci-fi action games. I assume that your game was for Windows and the you mention PS2 just for a time reference, right?
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... games/x,8/
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... games/x,8/
D7man

Post by D7man »

Yes it on pc