I really remember it, but seems like i dreamt about it...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Otario

Post by Otario »

Let's see, when I was younger I had a SEGA genesis with a short amount of games. My aunt had lots of games belonging to my cousin who was old enough to no care about videogames, so she decided to hang them to me, and there where LOTS. All games had covers, but some didn't have title, so I don't know the name to look it up. The thing I'm certain about it's the fact that it's a platforming, where the playable character it's a little boy co-oping with a blueish animal controlled by the AI. Another thing (That I'm not that certain it was there) it's that in the level water slowly rises, and you can breathe under it, but with short seconds.

I been looking for it FOR YEARS and never got any clue, i hope you'll find some... :racing:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

It's not a console I've used, but Mobygames have about 1000 games for the plain Genesis, and about 500 games listed for SEGA 32x, Sega CD and Sega Master System together (which the Genesis was backward compatible with). On Wikipedia there are 879 games listed as made for the Sega Genesis only, so there are a few to search through.

So to begin cutting down the lists, can you recall if you used the 32X or CD addon/expansion to play the game?

This list only has 266 games in the platform genre for the basic Genesis:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... /platform/