PC game about running robots [Star Wars Pit Droids]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
AndreyMironov

Post by AndreyMironov »

Hello! Please help me to remember an old PC game I have been played about a year of 2000. I definitely have play it on my Windows PC (Win98 maybe) machine. This puzzle/strategy game is about anthropomorphic robots having different colors. A several groups of robots with the same color per group spawns (from conveyor belt?) and start to run forward across a game field (which is rectangular, divided by squares). If two robots hits each other or some obstacle they disappear, and a player waste his potential scores. The puzzle's goal is to direct/forward as many robots as possible to the "exit" squares of correspondant color by placing a direction (arrow) tiles on a game field. Once the player completes the current level, some new types of forwarding plates has become available (which redirect robots by its color, to different side etc). I believe, robots of different color have a different head shapes. I definitely remember this game has a beautiful intro video rendered in 3D, as in many video games of that time. It seems to me that an action of the game take place in some desert or unhabitable planet. The game has an isometric top (2.5D) view. I do NOT remember any info about publisher and/or developer. I made a little sketch by memory for you. Please help me to remember this game's title. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
20201207_205327.jpg
20201207_205327.jpg (131.79 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
Swiftcutter
Expert
Expert

PC game about running robots

Post by Swiftcutter »

Star Wars Pit Droids ?
AndreyMironov

PC game about running robots

Post by AndreyMironov »

Swiftcutter wrote: Star Wars Pit Droids ?
Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much, sir! You are The Expert! :D :D :D
Swiftcutter
Expert
Expert

Post by Swiftcutter »

:thumbsup: