99-2006's PC Top-Down futuristc vehicle shooter.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Hadur

Post by Hadur »

The game i'm trying to remember the name is a Top Down shooter, around early 2000's, played it in PC, windows 98. In the game you choose a tech drone/hover vehicle of your choice and have to fight against many others in a death match. The loading screen showed what seemed to be a stadium. The gameplay is similar to a game called Babo Violent 2. Also I remember i heard a sound of cheering/aplauses when i killed someone, not all the times.

I used to aim and shoot using mouse and move using keyboard.

Left-click was the main weapon, and right-click was like a grenade. You had about 3 granades then you could refill them by just moving yourself over some refill icons on map. You could gain some heal if you find a health icon too and change your weapon (not 100% sure about it).

One last thing i remember is you could choose which vehicle you play and your mouse icon (crosshair) before the fight begins.

There was many other options, maybe LAN multiplayer, i'm not sure because i was too young to understand the menu.

I tried to put some Babo Violent 2 screenshots here, but it doesn't let me.
Last edited by Hadur on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hadur

Post by Hadur »

New informations:
I played the game using a CD-ROM, from a game magazine with like 50~300 games. Usually they were flashplayer games, but this game was not. It was a '.exe' executable.
Last edited by Hadur on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.