Colony survival game [Stonehearth]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Dabossoyou

Colony survival game [Stonehearth]

Post by Dabossoyou »

hello. i am trying to find this one colony survival game that kinda looks like its a cubit geometry graphic based game. i cannot for the life of me think of what the game is called. i have been looking for some time now and i cant remember it; all i can remember is that i saw one youtuber play it, i forgot the youtuber, and that it seemed pretty interesting. the art design of the game kind of reminds me of trove in a way and i ~think~ the name has bound or home or something like that... no its not homebound... i remember that the game was kinda oldish too i guess, but you would strt off with i think a few different characters at the beginning and he further you went on, the further you could expand your cit. you could create 5 golems in the game at once for automation. thats all i can remember of the game. if you find it please say something. thank youuuuuuu
Last edited by Dabossoyou on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Colony survival game

Post by MrFlibble »

Dabossoyou wrote: if you find it please message me on discord brendonbaker410#2742
I'm sorry but we're not a call-back service so please check back here yourself to see if someone has any ideas about what your game could be.
Dabossoyou

Colony survival game

Post by Dabossoyou »

update. i found it. stonehearth
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Colony survival game

Post by MrFlibble »

Thanks for letting us know! MobyGames link:
https://www.mobygames.com/game/stonehearth

So it's not an old game at all.