A game where you collect ancient artifacts and fight weird monsters.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ZstationZ

Post by ZstationZ »

I remember a game my dad let me play on his pc but i don't remember the name. its a game where you find weapons, armor, artifacts to make you're journey easier. i don't remember much from it but i do remember two distinct levels, that conveniently are right next to each other. there's a level where you must go on the side of a desert looking mountain. i think you have to parkour.. or you go up some stairs. the next part i distinctly remember since it was full of GIANT poisonous SPIDERS. now i know to some that's not too bad, But i was a HUGE arachnophobe and i struggled beating this level.
lots of webs and the anticipation of waiting for a spider to jump on my face almost made me wanna jump off the cliff. that's pretty much all i remember except for some other boss battles, a sneaking scene where you sneak onto a church. yeah that's all.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

It will help immensely if you tell us when you played that game. There's a lot of RPGs and/or adventure games that have all or most of the elements that you describe. Was the view from the first-person perspective, or could you see your character? All the details will help narrow down the search. Also please take a look at the posting rules.