Early 2000s 3D Animal Wizard Adventure Game?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
akkikitsune

Early 2000s 3D Animal Wizard Adventure Game?

Post by akkikitsune »

I used to play this single player, 3D animal adventure game as a kid in the early 2000s. There were multiple animals you could choose to play as (including a cat, dog, monkey, and more I can't remember) and I think all the main npc's would be the same animal as you.

You start in your home town (I think it's on an island). There was a shop there and I remember fishing was one of the first things you do. As the game progresses, you go on quests and gradually become a wizard. I think you have to fight another powerful wizard at the end.

I remember there being a beach/treasure hunting level, and a level with a poisonous swamp.

I believe it came on its own console that was condensed into a joystick-like controller that got plugged into the tv. Might be remembering it wrong though.

Whenever you'd talk to npc's, they'd just make the animal noise (I remember the cat meow very distinctly lol) and the text of what they were saying would come up in english.

Hopefully this is enough info for someone to help me. Please let me know if you have any ideas at all! I've been trying to find this game for years and it's driving me crazy! Thanks!