Little man, weird old game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Joe.yesjustJoe

Little man, weird old game

Post by Joe.yesjustJoe »

OK. So this is my first time using this platform so plz dont be too brutal if i mess some things up.

I have had this game in mind for SOOO long. I just cant seem to find out which game this is. I have played this game when i was quite young so sadly i dont remember much. But here are the things i do remember;
-- The game was made from around 2000 to 2013
-- It was played from a third person perspective ( as if the action was in front of you. )
-- The main character was a little man. I dont remember corectly but just a short man. ( as in cartoons. A dexter looking guy. )
-- It is a 2D game
-- It had to do with a lot of levels. There were these doors and keys that were very important in the game. Without them, you couldnt get to the next "level"
-- It is a game where you sometimes play in a closed off area ( as in indoors) but sometimes outside (with visible clouds and grass).
-- I remember it being very moody, dark, dull colors. (For some reason it had a very very eary & uncomfortable look and design. (Maybe it was cuz i was a little kid and an actual fetus XD.) )

Now the little things i clearly remember, well mostly clearly:
- There was this boss level. The boss was this big stuby wide creature in a closed room. In the room, above the boss, was a chandelier. The goal was to some how (im pretty sure you had to make the chandelier swing.) make the chandelier fall on to the creatures head . Im pretty sure there was some sort of crown or something that would fall of to indicate how many times you have to make the chandelier fall untill the creature was dead. As allways i think after the creature died, you would move on to the next level.
- I remember there being these little bunnies i think. I remember them being pink , and they would take a flower form. From a far they would look like flowers but they would transform into bunnies once you got close to them. For some reason i also remember them attacking you when you would get close.
- There were also these antagonists. I very sadly do not have an even LITTLE clearer vision of what they looked like. I remember them being round and grey (some muted color). They appeared in a level where you were "outside". The level was made like this, it pretty much looked like Donkey Kong (Original) arcade game. It had these floating platforms and the antagonists would starts coming to you no matter the place you were. I dont remember but the goal was to get to the top, probably for a key so you could open the next door. I dont think you would actually die when they would touch you, but there was some thing to indicate that you need to start again on the level.

Thats all i remember, if somebody sees this and even if You dont know this game it would be a big help to maybe tell me other ways i could find this game. Sorry if i made mistakes, english is not my mothers toung and my vocabulary is very limited.