Side scrolling flash game [Tablet War]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
illuminze

Side scrolling flash game [Tablet War]

Post by illuminze »

So maybe like 10 years ago or maybe a little less, I played a flash game on a site like addictinggames and I can't for the life of me find it again. I remember it pretty well and I can even remember the majority of the first level's music. I kept thinking it was called something like Fable War but that obviously yields no results regarding to what I remember. It was a side scrolling, sideways paper notebook (even had the spiral spine I think) slashing game. Everything was drawn in solid black lines, I believe it was in black and white besides the blood being red. The player had a giant cloud-esque sword and you'd go through the levels killing human enemies. I think the sword was also being dragged behind the player unless swung and when swung I think it was horizontally. I think you'd die if you got hit even once. Sorry if this post seems a bit all over the place, I don't post on forums often and this is my last resort in trying to find it. I'm desperate to play it one last time before flash is gone. I can try to answer any questions regarding clarification if I can. :upset: :cry:

Edit: My boyfriend ended up finding it so in case anyone else would like to know it was Tablet War. :D