2002-2008 Online (arena) fighting game with different classes (Windows)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Scudoxas

Post by Scudoxas »

I've been searching for a free online fighting game with different classes. The game play is you choose a class and fight in a big arena against other online players. It feel a bit unreal engine like. If I remember correctly one of the classes you could play was like a little wizard with a pointy hat (Veigar in League of Legends like) that shoots fireballs. You had jump platforms to get higher and like stones and water aswell. After the game or before the game you could buy like equipment you'd take into the next game with you, so the more you played the stronger you were because of your gear. I'm not even 100% certain you have different classes, but I could see like warrior something and a wizard. It's played on windows and it was free to play.

TL DR:

F2p
3D
Windows
Arcane (brawler) fighting style
Deathmatch
Third person maybe first person

Thanks! I really hope someone can help me finding this. I've been dying to find it for a while now.
Scudoxas

Post by Scudoxas »

I've been literally searching for weeks now.
NecroMan91

Post by NecroMan91 »

I created this account just to post this because I've been desperately looking for it too. Is Rakion what you are looking for? With the Swordsman, Archer, Blacksmith, Mage and the Ninja (stunlocking bastards).
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

We're rather unlikely to help with this request, consider asking around at Reddit instead.