Looking for old demo cd's DOS/windows

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ookrlnoo

Post by ookrlnoo »

I'm looking for some old demo cd's my grandfsther used to have and had a lot of fun with.
I know exactly how they are called but can't find anything about them not even in google.

DIZZER there are at least 3 cd's DIZZER 1 DIZZER 2 and DIZZER 3.

My best luck so far is a youtube video of someone playing about 1 third of DIZZER 3 but thats it I can't get in contact with him.

If there is anyone who could provide me wirh these cd's or a list of the games they featured it would be of immense help.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

'Dizzer' seems to just have been a label used by a CD distributor 'CD Promotions'; I saw one (Dutch) CD online with 175 games in one Cd, presumably mostly shareware/demos. Hard to pinpoint which games you played, as they probably had a series of releases under the 'Dizzer' label.

https://www.retrogameking.com/175-In-Di ... PC-Game/en
ookrlnoo

Post by ookrlnoo »

Thank you I do remember this cd as wel.

Some games I remember from the demo discs are some of the hugo games also a demo from operation carnage I even think a demo from motocross madness because all i did was exploding myself on top of the wall XD

You can find a video of dizzer 3 on youtube. I will give you the title and username because I'm not allowed to post links as a new user.

That one time I played one third of the DIZZER 99 in 1 Multi CD-Rom part 3
user: Crude0il

I will look if i can find more with the info you gave me thanks a lot In advance