Turn based RPG, monsters, school, all characters are female anime-like

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Dr. Dreminem

Post by Dr. Dreminem »

I played this one back when I was a kid, maybe like 8 or 9 I forgot lol and I'm 21 this year hope that helps, I 'll try to describe it as best as I can remember. Now I don't remember what era the game is from, probably around the 2000's, all I know is that the game is a Turn Based RPG, where you take turns controlling each of your own character. I don't really remember what the story is about, but there's this group of girls, drawn anime-like in a school, wearing white school uniforms and blue skirts that gets teleported to another world full of monsters, maybe plant monsters. If I'm not mistaken, the main character is a dark green haired girl wearing some kind of a VR headsets, I don't know, my memories are pretty blurry and bad tbh, but Idk why I remember about this specific game, maybe cuz I had some nice memories with it. Please anyone that is still active, HELP ME! This is my first time posting here, because I already tried searching every source, even the dark web! Ok maybe not the dark web but you get the point. Unsurprisingly all in vain. PLEASE, I need to relive my childhood once more! ONEGAI!
Dr. Dreminem

Turn Based Anime

Post by Dr. Dreminem »

I used to post a while back and no answers, maybe posted at the wrong time, so Imma make this short and simple.

-Anime Like
-Plant Monsters
-Turn Based
-Played when I was 8 or 9 (13 years ago)
-Green Haired protagonist wearing some kind of VR Headset (or blindfolded idk) you seldom see
-You play with a couple of other girls wearing white school shirts
-Get teleported to another world (Plant Monsters's world)
-All characters and scenes turn to retro like everytime battle initiates

Hope this helps!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Next time, kindly please bump the original topic you've made, instead of creating a new one.

You did not receive any replies because apparently, no one here knows the game you're looking for. Sorry.

Have you looked at MobyGames?