1995-1997 Windows Point&Click Kids Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
FettuccineWeenie

Post by FettuccineWeenie »

Hi! I feverishly made an account at 2 AM because I need help with this curse and I think someone could help me here!!

Around 1995 to 1997 at the latest I was 5 yrs old and my parents borrowed a game from our neighbors I played on our Windows PC. I played it over and over the way kids do, and when we had to return it I didnt want to forget it... but I did.

If my memory isnt flat wrong, you played as a brown bunny and it was a side view hidden object game. It starts w your mom saying something, but then all you do is adventure from one screen to the next and pick up items until you reach the goal. I want to say it was arriving at a parade or something, but I cant recall.

The game was 2D, and feels like it was hand drawn maybe. The biggest thing I remember is as a rabbit the setting was beige/sepia toned for the majority of the "adventure" and you went through the woods, over a bridge, it was all very naturey.

It was NOT a Humongous or Reader Rabbit game. I hesitate to say it was educational. I'm near certain its not a jump start game either, but I could be wrong on that one.

I know if I saw an image I'd remember, but rabbits were super popular children game mascots, and with how little genre substance it has I've been struggling on and off with this literally for years.

Anyone who can help is amazing, thank you all for reading!!
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »