Platform game, late 80s-early 90s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
deccho85

Post by deccho85 »

Hello everybody!

I am trying to find the title of an old videogame I used to play on a computer when I was very little (1991-92, circa.).

Of course I cannot remember a lot of it. It may be a platform game, iirc every level (the game had levels!) had different screens, and a different color palette. The second level had bright yellow and red colors.

You were controlling a little guy - again, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure there were keys you had to collect, and small, green-ish dragon-like creatures as enemies. I don't remember fighting those creatures - only avoiding them.

I'm definitely sure it was not a console game - the only "proper" consoles we bought in the 90s were the Nintendo ones. The game was on a floppy disk.

Thank you!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

deccho85 wrote: It may be a platform game, iirc every level (the game had levels!) had different screens, and a different color palette. The second level had bright yellow and red colors.

You were controlling a little guy - again, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure there were keys you had to collect, and small, green-ish dragon-like creatures as enemies. I don't remember fighting those creatures - only avoiding them.
Somehow the description made me think about Dig It!, but migh as well be one of Commander Keen titles.
deccho85

Post by deccho85 »

MrFlibble wrote: Somehow the description made me think about Dig It!, but migh as well be one of Commander Keen titles.
Never heard of these titles!

Unfortunately it's not one of these - the graphics I remember were way more primitive (pixellated).