Halloween game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
JoeyM5639

Halloween game

Post by JoeyM5639 »

This one has been bothering me for a while now. Its an old Halloween computer game that was free to play and didn't require a download it may have been a flash game. I remember playing it when I was in elementary school which for me was around 2007 to 2012 on a website like miniclip for example. Ill include all the details I can remember. So basically your character is this kid that's trick or treating with his sister and they're at this mansion to get candy. You have to go into the mansion and i'm pretty sure there were five floors total and each floor had a different monster on it (i'm pretty sure the third floor was a werewolf, the fourth floor was a doll and I distinctively remember it could float through walls, and the fifth floor was a vampire). You have to navigate your way through each floor and stay away from the monsters and if they catch you, it will show them approaching you and then show your character shaking in fear and then they will throw you out of the house and your character will say something like "not the front door, aww". The last thing I remember is that the candy was on the fifth floor and once you get it it shows your character really excited and I think there was a sound byte that played of him excitedly eating the candy. If anyone has any idea what this might be and where to find it I would appreciate it!